|Select A Magazine:|
43mm is conjectured to be the focal length that most resembles what the the human eyes can see. Two artists can create drastically different art from the same scene, subject or object. We believe this is because art must first come from the heart and mind, before such vision can be seen by the eyes and then created at the hands of the artist. As such, art is a very personal and individualised reflection of how each artist sees the world. The 43mm Magazine (launched in August 2013) embraces the idea that every artist simply tries to portray and reflect upon his/her unique vision of the word. Our aspiration is to salute the many variations of artistic visions.
While TZIPAC competitions serve as a forum for encouraging and discovering artists, the 43mm Magazine is a forum to recognize, showcase and promote artists and their artworks. Because it is distributed via the full-featured Issuu platform, you can view issues of the 43mm Magazine on your computers or mobile devices, online or offline. You can even easily embed it into your own web-site/s like we have.
* Featuring artist portfolio for winners of the 1st ROYGBIV Color Awards including:
- Stuart CHAPE - grand award winner
- Alexander VERSHININ (Russia) - 1st Abstract and Contemporary
- Marc AMBROS (Spain) - 1st Landscape and Nature
- Pham Van TY (Vietnam) - 1st People and Animals
- Geri CENTONZE (USA) - 2nd Landscape and Nature
- Theam Meng SEA (Malaysia) - 2nd People and Animals
- Tyler KRAMER (USA) - 2nd Abstract and Contemporary
- Barbara COHEN (USA) - 3rd Abstract and Contemporary
- Jakub PASIERKIEWICZ (UK) - 3rd Landscape and Nature
- Viet Van TRAN (Vietnam) - 3rd Open
* Showcasing award winning images from the 1st ROYGBIV Color Awards including grand award winner Stuart Chape's Rock Swimming Pool.
* Showcasing award winning images from the Wedding and Portrait Exposée
* Featuring special artworks portfolio for
- Brigitta PENZES-UNDERHILL - Wedding category grand winner
- Gilchrist YEO TUN BOON - 2nd place Wedding category winner
- Sean JAMES - 2nd place Portrait category winner
- Sandro TEDDE - 3rd place Portrait category winner
* Showcasing award winning images from the 3rd Eros Awards Winners Gallery including artist statement for the grand award winner Craig COLVIN and other category winners.
* Showcasing award winning images from the Live, Love and Laughter Awards
* Featured artist portfolio for: the grand award winner Alf Manciagli and 2nd place winner Viet Van Tran