|Select A Magazine:|
The Zebra Magazine aims to present stunning and inspiring black and white/monochrome images and portfolio from various artists including: invited and featured artists, as well as winners from TZIPAC Zebra Awards competitions.
Motivated by the great readerships we garnered from 43mm Magazine issues relating to black and white photography, we decided it was time to create a magazine specifically for those readers who holds a particular interest and passion for monochrome and Black and White photography. Thus, the inaugural 4 issues of the Zebra Magazinewere published in September 2015. Issues 1 to 3 were re-branded excerpts from previous issues of the 43mm Magazine, while Issue 4 was new. In just 3 days, there were well over 10,000 impressions of the first four issues of the Zebra Magazine from readers in over 40 countries worldwide.
* Showcasing award winning images from the 2012 (1st) Zebra Awards (as judged by esteemed jurors Binh Trinh, Larry Louie, Dominic Rouse and Monika Brand).
- Artist statement from the grand winners Scott GILBANK and Uwe LANGMANN
- Categories Winners and Editorial Choice Finalists
* Featuring 6 world class black and white photographers, Q&A with:
- Clayton Bastiani - Esteemed juror
- Scott GILBANK - Professional grand winner
- Larry Louie - Esteemed juror
- Dominic Rouse - Esteemed juror
- Jackie Ranken
- Uwe LANGMANN - Non-Professional grand winner