|Select A Magazine:|
The Zebra Magazine aims to present stunning and inspiring black and white/monochrome images and portfolio from various artists including: invited and featured artists, as well as winners from TZIPAC Zebra Awards competitions.
Motivated by the great readerships we garnered from 43mm Magazine issues relating to black and white photography, we decided it was time to create a magazine specifically for those readers who holds a particular interest and passion for monochrome and Black and White photography. Thus, the inaugural 4 issues of the Zebra Magazinewere published in September 2015. Issues 1 to 3 were re-branded excerpts from previous issues of the 43mm Magazine, while Issue 4 was new. In just 3 days, there were well over 10,000 impressions of the first four issues of the Zebra Magazine from readers in over 40 countries worldwide.
* Featuring artist portfolio for winners of the 4th Zebra Monochrome Awards including:
- Rosario CIVELLO - grand award winner
- Madiha ABDO - 1st place Fine Art and Open category winner
- Patricia DINU - 2nd place Landscape and Nature category winner
- Fabio BATOCCHI - 2nd place Fine Art and Open category winner
- Jefflin LING - 2nd place People and Animals category winner
- Aurelio BORMIOLI - 3rd place Fine Art and Open category winner
- Joshua SARINANA - 3rd place Abstract and Contemporary category winner