|Select A Magazine:|
The Zebra Magazine aims to present stunning and inspiring black and white/monochrome images and portfolio from various artists including: invited and featured artists, as well as winners from TZIPAC Zebra Awards competitions.
Motivated by the great readerships we garnered from 43mm Magazine issues relating to black and white photography, we decided it was time to create a magazine specifically for those readers who holds a particular interest and passion for monochrome and Black and White photography. Thus, the inaugural 4 issues of the Zebra Magazinewere published in September 2015. Issues 1 to 3 were re-branded excerpts from previous issues of the 43mm Magazine, while Issue 4 was new. In just 3 days, there were well over 10,000 impressions of the first four issues of the Zebra Magazine from readers in over 40 countries worldwide.
* Showcasing award winning images from the 6th Zebra Awards, an international celebration of monochrome and black and white photography
* Featuring artists portfolios for winners of the 5th Zebra Monochrome Awards including:
- Michael FELL - grand award winner
- Dominique GENIN - 1st place Abstract and Contemporary category winner
- Joshua SARINANA - 1st place Fine Art and Open category winner
- Rosario CIVELLO - 1st place Landscape and Nature category winner
- Craig COLVIN - 2nd place Fine Art and Open
- Gregory D'AGOSTINO - 2nd place Landscape and Nature
- Howard ASHTON-JONES - 2nd place Abstract and Contemporary
- Grace Pui Wan HO - 3rd place Landscape and Nature
- Yingting SHIH - 3rd place Abstract and Contemporary